« Home | Ordered! » | In the swim » | Photographs » | Share and share alike » | Shoe Delight » | April Showers » | Weigh in - 01 » | No fail » | Lightening Strikes » | Virtual Model »

To Blog or not to Blog

Motivation is such a personal thing. Some people get motivated when they are confronted with the reality of themselves, and some people are able to stay motivated with just this one piece of 'evidence'. Me, I'm a little different. I need to have a constant source of motivation around me to keep up the spirit. And, as I am a bit of a techno lover and internet fiend, I find that internet sites dedicated to weight loss, hints, tips, ideas but especially community forums are what I need to immerse myself in to keep me going. When I made the decision to start my journey to better health, a better way of life, and a lower weight I was really happy to read the ww site and the links they provided to personal journals of those who had gone before or were on their way. These journals are such a wealth of information and show that, along with some struggles, there are people who are able to balance real life with a healthy eating plan. It is to these people I owe a huge thanks. It is due to them that I found this method of 'blogging' on-line (after reading this diatribe I am not sure everyone will be thankful!!). So blog away everyone and I will blog in return. Now back to moving boxes and rearranging the room - worth about 5000 points I think - or just one more ginger nut cookie :)

Hi Margaret... glad to find another great " weightloss blogger" that I can follow! Thanks for your comments on my journal, hopefully our housing situation will be sorted out soon too! I also wanted to say that I love your style of writing, you are very insightful and it's great to read your thoughts. Keep up the blogging, and I'll keep reading!
Cheers
Janene
(www.angelfire.com/oh.janene)

Hi Margaret,
I just read you blog today - and I am hooked lol
I am looking forward to reading more!

Leighanne

Hey Margaret.... loved reading your diary and can't wait to keep reading it.

Fat_tulip again!

Gooooo BLOGGING! It's great isn't it! I've really appreciated your comments in my journal. It's wonderful to read some Australian WW journals too I thnk.. I get much more out of it.

and how GOOD are those ginger nut cookies?! *dies* they are SO good!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??