« Home | Shoe Delight » | April Showers » | Weigh in - 01 » | No fail » | Lightening Strikes » | Virtual Model » | Knit 1 Purl 1 » | My Journey Begins » | The food court » | I am ready »

Share and share alike

I know that weighing myself every morning was not always going to be the best thing for my morale, especially if it showed a weight gain. And I know that I said I was not going to let the fluctuations from day to day worry me. But who am I kidding. I am a girl, and on a mission, and even a little thing like the scales showing an increase since yesterday makes me feel a little sad. BUT unlike in the past when I have let that be the beginning of the destruction of my plans and goals, today did not go like that. I had a little talk to myself on the way into work and analysed everything I have done over the last two days since 'official' weigh in and know that I ate sensibly, I ate within my points, I exercised moderately (even shoe shopping is exercise !) and I drank heaps of water. In fact yesterday was a bit of a record for me with 2.5 litres. So when I got into work this morning I just continued as I have been doing and reminding myself that it will all balance out. This early on in my weight loss plan, and with as much weight as I have to lose, I know that the weight will come off relatively easy initially, if I follow the plan.
My support buddy was not at work today, home sick (hope you are feeling better Mel) but that has not deterred me. In fact talking with some of the other ladies in the office has brought up a great idea. We all like to cook and we are all eating well and most of us are following the WW points plan and we all suffer from the same problem when we cook up a batch of anything at home - we all get sick of it really quickly. So, this weekend we are all going to cook something in a big batch, and freeze it in single serve snap-lock bags. Then we are going to bring in the labelled bags to work and put them in the work freezer so we can all have a taste of what the other cooked. That should make for at least 5 lunches next week where I will be able to have a great home cooked meal with the stipulation that each portion can not be more than 4/5 points (preferably less). Sensational !! I know that I am not the best cook here so I am definitely going to win in this department. I am going to make the Pumpkin and Spinach curry which has 0 points. Sounds delicious and I know that I will be able to have a breadroll with it and even put some butter on it..
Today was my walking at lunch time day and I was hoping to have a beautiful day, and I got it. Sunny, not too humid, not too hot - just perfect. I could handle having a lunch time like this everyday, then returning to have a delicious ww chicken hotpot - yummy. I am feeling great now and even with the 'perceived' set back this morning, I am continuing down my road at my pace with a great big smile on my face. Looking forward to tomorrow :)

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??