« Home | The food court » | I am ready » | How it all began »

My Journey Begins

Mel is in today and at lunch time we went for a walk to Coles to get some salad. Mel has found a bag of plain salad for $1.99, all free points, that lasts for 2 lunches. I added 1/4 chook, leg, no skin and some WW dressing. All up only 3 points. I was a bit hungry so had a WW bar. First day finished I ate exactly 23 points. Exercise 0 points. Mel and I are going to the Kylie concert on 20 May and Mel's goal is to get into a pair of jeans that she wants to wear. She asked me if I had a goal, was there something I wanted to fit into for the concert. I said yes. The seat!!! How honest is that. It made me realise how large I had become and that I really wanted to change. Today was a good start for that change. I had one moment of realisation how much I had been eating without thinking, when I purchased a new bus ticket. The guy I buy it from runs a tabocconist and lolly store in the foodcourt. Now normally I would have bought one, perhaps two, bags of lollies. Banana's, milk bottles, or perhaps bullets. When I went through today I just bought the ticket and thought about what I would normally have done. I am very pleased with myself.

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??