« Home | My Journey Begins » | The food court » | I am ready » | How it all began »

Knit 1 Purl 1

Today I am hungry. I had great meals and snacks all day. All accounted for and came up to 20 points. I have to ensure I eat at least 22 points to keep me from wanting to eat inappropriately. At lunch I went for a walk in the city for about an hour and as I am quite unfit I was sweating when I returned, so assume I earned some points. Whilst in the city I bought some wool to knit a scarf. I know that one of my fall-downs is hitting the pantry after the boys are asleep and sitting in front of the TV eating. So tonight I sat in front of the TV knitting, and knitting, and knitting..... It is always a great high to have a result of a creation after knitting. I chose soft chunky wool, size 9 needles, so in no time I had one ball of wool done which equals half a scarf. The other half will be done tomorrow so I can wear it on Friday. If it is cold enough!! Tomorrow I will go back to Lincraft and exchange 2 of the balls for a different colour as I had bought too much. Am quite happy with myself and really motivated.

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??