« Home | Hello God…It's M » | 38 Today :D » | K U T A » | The Race & Recovery » | The Dinner » | The Party » | The Difference a Day makes » | Exercise Plan (Mon 07/08 - Sun 13/08) » | Exercise Plan (Mon 31/07 - Sun 06/08) » | Weigh Day - 31st July »

Confessions (Weigh Day - 1)



Fact:
Closing my mouth on the blogs does not equal closing my mouth to food.

Fact:
I am not giving up, I am going to pick up where I left off (well I am going to pick up quite a few kgs heavier than where I left off), and I am going to take it a day at a time.

Fact:
It is going to take me a little while to get back to a regular routine of blogging, reading, commenting, supporting, but I will do it. And I will do it in a safe and balanced way.

Fact:
It feels good to be here :D (Thank you)

You're one determined woman M. Goal will come, it's only a matter of time.

*pounce* we missed you, comrade!

Welcome back sister and I really like the new template! Yep, that punani post sure reminded a few people LOL. And Linda and CKK are back too so I'm going to scoot over there today as well :-)

I think it'll be important to remind yourself that you don't have to read/comment everyday, on every post! That way you won't burn out and feel like your neglecting other stuff. I think that's a reminder for me too. I actually culled my reading list last night, again.

x

Bwahaha...best crime writer in the world? You sure are going to give him a big head LOL ;-)

I've missed you! Both your writing here and your words of wisdom on my blog.

These days I just comment when I have something to say, instead of feeling like I should comment, or trying to think of something to say.

Good to see you back, mwah!

So great to see you back M !! I have missed your writing since I have been back too ! Can't wait to hear what you have been up to. Kel x

*hugs*

Welcome back :o)

lms
http://lms-2006.blogspot.com
lms.journal@gmail.com

SO glad you are back M! xxx

Welcome back - great to hear from you. Love the new look.

Ooo, ooo, ooo! I was so excited when I saw a little star next to your name on my blogroll! Huge *HUG*, big welcome back, lovely to hear from you, hope your world's okay, missed you heaps, time for me to stop prattling...

The new look is great honey. I'm glad you're back. I don't have much time to blog these days either. I still read when I can, but i'm not finding much time to comment.
Although I must say it's helping me to just get some stuff out on my blog at the moment, whether people read/comment is up to them, mostly it's just about getting it out there.
Now, onwards and upwards, or downwards actually I guess would be better! LOL.
Big hugs,
Bri

Glad to see you back *hugs*

Welcome back mate!!!
So glad you are a) back with us so we can share oyur wit and wisdom and b) back where you can get uncritical support and encouragement. No-one's perfect. Life happens, dammit!
Anyway, must stop yappng: HUGS

Love your new template, and it's great to see you back!

I'm just getting back into this blogging thing again as well. It's hard to keep up with everyone, so I just read a few blogs here and there when I get the time.

:) Sarah

I must admit I was sooo excited to see you on my blogline feeds again!!!

Missed you and I am glad that you are back.. we are all here to listen..

Love ya
CM

Glad you are back. You can do it!! There's no better time than now. :D

Have a great week!

Welcome back, you've been missed!!!

hey gorgeous, missed ya! welcome back, we are here every step of the way!

Unreal you are back. So glad to see you back in blogland. I will be starting anew again this week as well.

Yay!!!

hello m'lady, always lovely to see you again a big cuddle for you oxox kusjes

Yay, you're back!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??