« Home | Weigh Day - 31st July » | Recipe - Mushroom Cream Pasta » | A whole lot of .... Stuff » | Missing In Action » | Weigh Day - 17th July » | Job Vacancy » | Weigh Day - 10th July » | Weigh Day - 3rd July » | A Day at the Races » | When too much pink is never enough »

Exercise Plan (Mon 31/07 - Sun 06/08)

31/07 - 50 min to and from city, 45 min lunch walk, 30 min TV workout - DONE
01/08 - 40 min to and from city, 45 min lunch walk, 30 min tramp - modified but DONE
02/08 - 45 min lunch walk, 7km walk home - modified but DONE
03/08 - 40 min to and from city, 45 min lunch walk, night off, ?? walk delivering Avon books LOL not all done
04/08 - 40 min to and from city, 45 min lunch walk, 30 min TV workout DONE
05/08 - 1 hour powerwalk before boys tennis - not done but did walk during the day
06/08 - 1 hour powerwalk before boys swimming lessons - not done but did walk during the day


TV Workout for this week

Programme - (using a dining chair) 100 x inner thigh squeeze, 100 x outer thigh squeeze (repeat until commercial)

Commercial - (using skipping rope & coffee table) 2 min skipping, 5 Tricep Dips, 5 Pushups (repeat until programme)

Programme - (using a dining chair) 100 x inner thigh squeeze, 100 x outer thigh squeeze (repeat until commercial)

Commercial - (using skipping rope & fitball) 2 min skipping, 20 crunches on the fitball (repeat until programme)

Repeat for 30 minutes

"If you are going to do it - do it like you mean it"

Man, how do your thighs feel today?!

Sorry, I always tell Jake off when he calls me 'man'. How rude!

You are on fire girl and you're going to kick some serious ass! I'll be feeling the energy radiate off you at the dinner :-) I reckon writing down your exercise helps you do it and with more determination.

LOL love your TV workout too. You are a cracker!

This sounds fantastic M!! Go for it!!!

And the mushroom cream pasta sounds divine. I have some mushrooms to use up this week before my next soujourn interstate, so might give it a go.

Hope you have a great week xoxoxo

OH man that TV plan is AWESOME!! I do it every once in a while, maybe I should start making myself do that too. What a great idea!

Determination is showing here with your exercise plan - go for M!

Writing down your goals does help you succeed with them - have a great week:)

You go girl! :O)

Sounds like a fantastic plan! GO YOU!

I love that TV plan?
can i do it too?!?!? Sounds great! :)
Good luck with it... hope you are ticking all those walks and workouts off today!
Rae :)

Does changing the channel count as finger exercise???

Sounds like a good idea, its amazing what you can squeeze into a day when you need to!

I love your TV workouts!!

Wow, you sound like you got it under control!
Well done! Great motivation.

:) K

I Love that quote - yet another one for my "motivation wall".
Thanks!
cheers

"The T.V. Workout"

Surely the name alone is worth $1,000,000

Adam

That TV workout sounds like a fantastic idea -sure bets my typical, "surf other channels during commerical break" routine! Hope you have a great weekend Margaret :)

Oh goodness you and Mary sure are making me feel guilty. I really need to pull my finger out. Wanna get some more exercise by kicking me up the butt?
Bri

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??