« Home | Meaning of Life » | I couldn't do it - until I did it » | Weigh in - 2006/08 » | CFM or FMB's » | My Cloud My Day » | Dance like a Butterfly » | Weigh in - 2006/07 » | Carrots » | Munch Munch Munch » | Funny Bugger »

No Weigh

I have used a no-weigh pass today. Will be back next Monday with a proper weigh in.

I will be using my time this week catching up on a lot of areas that have slipped over the last few months. Work for one. I seem to be using blogging as an excuse not to find time to work and I need to stop that before I find that leaving work is not my choice anymore. Therefore this is the last time this week that blogger or the internet with be open to non-work related functions at work.

The house also needs a lot of work. Since cleaning out the study I have not progressed to sorting out the boxes and time spent at home needs to be spent catching up the house, and exercising, rather than sitting in front of the pc talking about exercising.

So I wish everyone in blog-world a successful, happy week this week and look forward to catching up on all the news next week. And hopefully my weigh in news will reflect a successful, happy week too :D

Have a great productive week and i look forward to hearing all your news when you can.
Take care M xxx

Sometimes you just need to take-5 and catch up on life. I think you've inspired me to do the same this week. Have a good week and I look forward to catching up on the news next week.

Have a great week!

I totally understand this and respect it. Blogging can certainly become another "bad habit" so to speak and I have to tell you, you will notice the difference. Since I started blogging on specific days, it's easier to do everything else I need to do also.

Have a great week M :-)

x

Have a great week ~ hope you get everything that you need done:)

Hi M, that is exactly what I had to do because I was so behind with work and things at home. Have a great week and take care of yourself.

Will wait for the next post.. Will be back with gusto!!

It does get a bit addictive - I find that I have to really watch how much time I spend on the net!

Take care and have a great week!!

I think not blogging at work is a really smart move. I recently came to the same conclusion, and while I am definately in a busier period at work anyway, I am finding I am heaps more productive when I'm not getting distracted all day by blogging :-)

That said, my reading and commenting has definately fallen by the wayside, and to be honest I'm really not sure where the extra time will come from to catch up and stay on top... rest assured that I am still checking in on you a few times a week and following your progress :-)

Having just arrived in blogland in the last couple of weeks I was not prepared for how much time I'd been spending here! A total surprise to me!

Have a great week M catching up on your non-blog life! See you next week :)

I agree - blogging can take over your life, and the internet can eat into your time in a big way!!

Been thinking of you a lot and hope that you can have a relaxing week where you catch up on everything you want to do, have some time for yourself and just re-sort your priorities in life without distractions.

Take care darl xoxoox

I am the same, although i'm at home this week and not spending anywhere near as much time at the computer and I feel good for it. I guess its a matter of priorities. Hope you have a great week.
Bri

It's all about priorities, and this is life - it's not all about losing weight! Although, in saying that - I hope you have a great week, both weight loss wise, and the rest of life wise too. xx

enjoy your break & fingers crossed for a good loss next week!

Hi
I know it's so hard to balance everything out. I hope you have a great week Margaret. Try hard not to sneak peeks in at work - haha.
I can't get broadband at home so I find it so tempting at work.

Have a terrific week, M! Catch up soon!

Good thinking, 99. You'll feel better having sorted a few things out, and you'll come back feeling revived and ready to take on the world. I hope you're having a lovely week, whatever you're doing.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??