« Home | CFM or FMB's » | My Cloud My Day » | Dance like a Butterfly » | Weigh in - 2006/07 » | Carrots » | Munch Munch Munch » | Funny Bugger » | Weigh in - 2006/06 » | I'll do that again :D » | Google Me This »

Weigh in - 2006/08

I know I have busted my tail this week. I know that I have eaten well. (There is always room for improvement - a bag of Chicco Babies really didn't need to be eaten!!) I know that I am smaller. But I wished that the scales would roar a huge loss at me instead of whimper out a 200gm loss.

But a loss is a loss, and if I keep going at this rate I will still reach goal. I will still be fitter. I will still be sleeker. My body is getting stronger but if the bloody scales don't agree with me next week I may have to go and buy new ones. Are you listening scales???? You are on warning.. LOL.

I'm up and ready to hit the week running. Not in my boots of course, they are still for walking around the house whilst I do the laundry - in my pj's. Thanks for all your wonderful comments I love my boots. And I am sure I will be game enough to wear them outside as soon as it is cold enough.

I am going to have a great week. Can't wait till boxing tomorrow :D

Yes, it is still a loss and you are going well. Keep up the good work M and have a wonderful week.

Hey Margaret - as you said a loss is still a loss, and that's 200g that you will NEVER see again! That's fantastic! You are doing all the right things and your body will respond with more losses as its ready. Have a great day :)

200 grams is 200 grams.... you know that is still good. I think we become a little impatient at times and just focus just a little too much at times on what the scales say and not what our body is telling us.... You have motivated me to keep a eye out for my own CFM's (Isn't that a terriable name for them!)... I have never been able wear them - I have a cool pair of Nine West ankle boots (I am not even going to type what people call them!) but I am picturing longer skirts with long black boots for the winter... Have a great day :)

good luck tiger. you can conquer the world in those boots! :)

I would kill for a 200g loss at the moment, i'm going nowhere (still). Ha ha - still - get it - ok sorry - sick punn not intended.
Have a brilliant day.
Bri

Great attitude sista! A loss is indeed a loss and I know for a fact that as you get closer to goal and carrying less weight, it's harder to lose without upping the exercise or eating less than you've been already succesfully doing. It's so bloody hard for me to shift 2kgs now! Just keep up the great work and I know you will get there :-)

Oh yeah, those 2 kgs I'm complaining about was Butter Chicken actually. I should put it in perspective hey. No more chiccos for you...for a while at least :-P

At least you are losing as everyone has said. And hey don't forget you are still building muscle. Still keep bossing those scales around and they will obey you eventually. BTW LOVE the boots and keep picturing you wearung them in your PJs. Thnaks for the lovely email. Sorry I haven't replied yet. Have a good week.

a loss is a loss, well done, they say it gets harder and harder to shift those last few kg. but keep up the good work

Look at you, with your new sexy boots and boxing classes!! Go M!!

I love your boots! You have gorgeous taste, very stylish.

200gm is still a loss, so congrat's. You WILL get there and you are so close that I definately think your losses will get smaller, but your boxing should definately boost them!

Have a great week!

Mmm, chicos.

(whisper: I had a whole bag yesterday too. Or, a bag minus about five that I grudgingly gave to the boy)

Yummy! l)

I'm another one that would love to lose 200 grams at the moment. don't forget these losses add up - you are going well!

Have a great week:)

and your pjs are something cute and black and shiney and slinky with lace around the edges? see, with your boots on you are ready for a night on the town even IN your pjs hee :) have a fab time at boxing tomorrow!

Hey M - thanks so much for dropping in to say hello it means a lot to me. I am truly, truly, truly delighted about the boots. I know the feeling of wanting to have the gorgeous creatures on the end of the legs and finding it difficult to find the right ones. I actually have a pair of beutiful dianni ferrari boots I actually bought in Sydney about 4 years ago. They are the stretchy leather but look great. I love hearing you talk about Broadway cos it brings back good holiday memories I had with Rob at that time. Can't wait to come back again. Have a great week.lb

200gms mean the scales are going the right way. welldone.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??