« Home | I couldn't do it - until I did it » | Weigh in - 2006/08 » | CFM or FMB's » | My Cloud My Day » | Dance like a Butterfly » | Weigh in - 2006/07 » | Carrots » | Munch Munch Munch » | Funny Bugger » | Weigh in - 2006/06 »

Meaning of Life


Courtesy of www.hetemeel.com. Thanks to Mary for the link.

*****

Daily wrap-up (Wednesday 1st Mar)

Follow Exercise Plan - Morning (half) Lunch (yes) Evening (will do)
Stick to 20 points - Looking like it so far :)
Track all food - Yes
Drink 3L of water - Yes
Blog my daily results - Yes
Do something just for fun - Doing my Dictionary picture


Daily wrap-up (Tuesday 28th Feb)

Follow Exercise Plan - Morning (no) Lunch (yes) Evening (yes)
Stick to 20 points - Yes (19.5pts)
Track all food - Yes
Drink 3L of water - Yes
Blog my daily results - Yes
Do something just for fun - Went to boxing (exercise is allowed to count as fun!!)

Hehe..that's a good one too :-) Well done for being so on track babe!

I think boxing is fun too..........

Awesome job!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

the daily summaries are a great idea, love your dictionary pic too & ten pin bowling is the ultimate fun, bonus pts too ;)

Cute Dictionary pic. Keep up the good work M.

Jods

You are just so up-beat. Just a true inspiration. I've been telling everyone I know to read your blog. It's uplifting to read a blog when their glass is always more than half full. (do you use that turn over there?) Keep it up girl. (I gave up candy for lent. Thanks for the encouragement.

Well done M, great dictionary entry! Hope you got your "me" time last night.
Bri

Great work M. It's good to see what we have achieved in black and white.

Of course exercise is allowed to be fun - how else could I get myself to do it?

Good going staying with your plan! Hsve a good Friday M :)

Great that you still love the boxing so much.
Have a lovely weekend M!

Hey M...hope all is going well for you. We have terribly rainy weather up here at the moment and probably going to continue so I need to think of some other ideas to make sure I stick to my exercise plan this weekend. Have a great weekend.lb

You are doing so well with your exercise:)

Hey honey, hope everything is okay with you and that you're having such a great weekend you don't have time for blogging.
Bri

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??