« Home | Dance like a Butterfly » | Weigh in - 2006/07 » | Carrots » | Munch Munch Munch » | Funny Bugger » | Weigh in - 2006/06 » | I'll do that again :D » | Google Me This » | My butt hurts! » | Weigh in - 2006/05 »

My Cloud My Day



I loved this idea when I saw it on Sarah's site. To make a cloud, and order it in a t-shirt, go to Snapshirts

***************

A day in the life of M.

Tuesday, 21st Feb

4.40pm. Walk to Central to catch bus to Broadway. It's good to stretch out the legs - they are getting a bit stiff
5.05pm. Try on a skirt in Sportsgirl. Saw it in the window and thought it might go with a top I have. It's too bulky and was a little too big. It was a 12.
5.12pm. Try on a couple of size 12 skirts in Portmans. Not sure how any of them will go with my top. All a little too big. I asked if their sizes were generous.
7.00pm. Watching TBL whilst getting the bath ready for the boys. When DH steps in to look after it I do crunches for the last 5 minutes of the show
8.15pm. Talk to my friend MF on the phone. Legs and arms starting to seize up a little but not feeling too bad.
9.30pm. Tidy up the kitchen. Wish I was asleep
9.45pm. In bed - good night.

Wednesday, 22nd Feb

5.45am. Alarm goes off and am reminded instantly of yesterdays activities. OUCH
6.15am. Have shower. OUCH - but feeling better already
7.15am. At work having breakfast. Wed is my early day so I can go home and have 'me time'. Tonight we had a visit from DH's cousin & his girlfriend who live in England. He is DS2's godfather and we love it when they can fit a visit in.
11.45am. Had an exercise rest day so hit the shops to try and find a skirt. (I am going to a wedding on 25th March and want to match a top and shoes I already have). As I have DJ vouchers I head there first. Nothing I can afford, or like, or goes with my top. Getting grumpy.
12.20pm. Step into Diana Ferrari. Did not know they had a store in the city. Very dangerous. Loved everything. Bought a dress (size 12 - whooo hooo) and now have different outfit for the wedding. Will go with black shoes I already have but tried them on with long black boots to see what it looked like. Fantastic. And had a little tear as it is the first pair of long boots - EVER - that I have been able to zip up to the top. Didn't buy the boots as they were the pointy toe variety and with size 10's I don't need my feet to look any bigger thank you very much. Am now on the lookout for long black boots.
12.45pm. Back in the office showing off my purchases. Can't wipe smile off my face.
3.30pm. Leave the office (my once a week special)
3.35pm. Hit Coles for the ingredients for tonights dinner. We had Pumpkin & Bacon soup - 1.5pts - (a recipe I got out of the ww recipe book going around on email - which I still have if anyone wants it sent) and Almond Chicken Salad with Asparagus - 2 pts - which I got off the SparkPeople site. Served with little dinner rolls I had a very tasty meal for 7 pts.
11.39pm. Guests are gone. Boys asleep. Kitchen tidy(ish). Still smiling. Time to Sleep.

I love my life :D

:) now that's a good day indeed. any day involving bacon and a size 12 being too big could only be a goodun!

(i love that cloud!)

Your blog is so much fun to read. I always leave with a smile. I sure wish I had a neighbor like you. I'm hoping you have a great day.

Woohoo for size 12s being too big :) Portmans have some great stuff in atm - just wish I had the cash to invest cos after all the crappy boho stuff that was in the shops over the summer, I'm actually liking the winter fashions esp all the Victorian, girlie-girl fashions :)

Boots are sex-ay! And usually they are surprisingly comfortable too. You are going to be one hot mama in this outfit. You know we are going to need photos.

Yay for your new size 12 skirt! Hope you find some nice boots.

Yay for loving your life!!

See why you love you life.... go and get those boots!!! I have never been able to wear them either... perhpas it is worth a try??

I love your life too! Especially the new dress.

I can see why you love your life! Yay for the size 12 dress, yay for the soup and yay for you making others feel good about themselves!

that meals sounds delicious! & omg, yay a sz 12 dress & sz 12 skrts too big!!! You'll be an 8 or 10 when you get to goal!!!

Meal sounds divine - and OMG at the size 12!! Not that I'm surprised of course. You've been working so hard - you deserve it!!

Well done on the shopping - especially the Size 12 - you'll be a 10 before you know it!!

well done on the sizing and your boxing class from the last post. congrats on being able to zip up the boots - you deserve your good life because you are a great person. Have an even better day today. xx

I loved Sarah's cloud T-shirt too. A project for the future. Thanks for the heads up on the Diana Ferrari shop. Will investigate on next visit to city.
Have a good day.
:o)

I just made my own cloud, I love them. Probably not on a t-shirt though! LOL.
Have a great day,
Bri

That does sound like a lovely day :-)

Thanks by the way, for your lovely comment on my blog today - made me burst into tears!! Warm fuzzies!

Finding Sportsgirl Size 12 too big and zipping long boots all the way to the top - fantastic - what an amazing 24hrs! You're living my dream!

Thanks heaps and heaps for stopping by and leaving those wonderful comments!

I've been quietly dropping in on your blog for a while now and its fantastic! Totally inspiring!Looking forward to reading more :)

BTW, a huge congrats on the almost 20kg loss! That's brilliant!

Ails :)

Sounds like a brilliant 24 hours - so much shopping, and so much pleasure and excitement when those size 12's are too big!!!!

Go you sexy little thing you, in your sexy black boots!! I say buy them anyway - $50 says no-one would ever actually comment on the size of your feet :-)

**Grins for getting a mention in your bubble!**

I am not one bit surprised that you fit into the 12 (congrats all the same though), that's the size you look like to me. You and your ridiculously unscathed arms! DF often have great clothes and well priced. My fave skirt is from there and I can't wait to get back into it.

Have a great weekend. Hope you get your missed M-Day in credit.

what a lovely day in the life of M post :) its great!! you have every reason to love your life, keep that smile plastered on ;)

Hehe...you got your head in the clouds too girl. These are pretty cool and talk about feeling like I'm stalking you LOL. I know your every move! Ahhh, shopping :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??