« Home | I'll do that again :D » | Google Me This » | My butt hurts! » | Weigh in - 2006/05 » | Splat » | BL Aus - Link info » | Biggest Loser Challenge » | Suitability = Sustainability » | Weigh in - 2006/04 » | Wheeeee - that was fun »

Weigh in - 2006/06

There is something so guilty and pleasurable in putting something called 'souffle' all over my body. LOL. If you can't eat it at least smother yourself in it :D

Back to business. Lost 300gms this week so down to 76.6kgs. Whooo hoooo. Going the right way.

Going to have another fantastic week this week. :D

Well done on another loss. At least your weight is going the right way, even if your paddle boat didin't!

Fantastic stuff! Have a great week!

Well done on the loss! Your plan is working well.

Yay for the loss Margaret! We are going to be hitting those 60s in no time! Can't wait!

xx

Yay for another loss M! You just keep getting closer and closer to your goal :o)

Have a fabulous week!

Hey M

Fabulous news about the weight loss. We're now almost exactly the same weight. And our goal weights are similar too. I'll race ya to the finish ;) Just kidding. Slow and steady for me I think!

And great to hear about the bloggers meeting on the weekend. I think I will have to visit some of these other bloggers I haven't 'met' yet.

Cheers, Els

YAY for another loss - I think all the walking helped with that !!!!
Take care and have a great week !
Me

I think that's an excellent result, and that boat probably put on muscle!

And on your advise, I am off to organise a Calippo and Magnum bath.

Excellent Loss M, just think of all the muscle you were building whilst paddling about.

This souffle sounds promising, I use the Origins brand mint scrub, it's very nice...but I smell more like toothpaste :)

Have a great week!

M, thanks for organising a great lunch. My daughter couldnt believe I went and had lunch with people I met on the internet. Even she has never done anything like that! (Hear the indignation in her voice.) I know what Mark goes through with his skin, us fair people really pay when we go out in the sun. As tempting as it sounds no I dont want to trade Marks. I have a bed all to myself at the moment but I do miss him. Congrats on the loss!
Julie

The souffle sounds lovely... I have sugar plum body scrub that smells good enough to eat but it isn't - too salty.

The weekend sounded like fun esp the paddle boats!

And well done on the loss :)

Congrats on another loss M! Thats terrific!!

your a gem .3 loss whew you sure are where I wanna be!!!
Let me know re: laptops info if you decide to get one I am really going to do my homework but up for any feedback!!!!
Sounds like you all had a blast on Saturday!!!!..
Take care

fantastic work M, heres to another smashing week :)

Great loss M, you are going so well.

Sounds like you all had fun in the weekend:)

Well done on the loss M and yep, going in the right direction :-) Of course you are going to have another fantastic week!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??