« Home

How it all began

My friend Melissa rang me at home on the weekend. She is serious this time. She is fed up with not fitting into her clothes and she knows that I am too. Shall we work on a plan together. We could be support for each other at work. Lets follow the Weight Watchers point system. As a former WW member I know all too well how easily WW fits into a hectic lifestyle. The points system suits me well as it does not cut out any food. I just have to be accountable for each choice I make and ensure that I write EVERYTHING down. That includes any BITES taken from the children's plates! I have to think about this. I need to be prepared to accept the challenge and accept that I AM WORTH the challenge.

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Previous posts

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??