« Home | Alrighty Then » | Weigh in - Week 1 » | Shake Shudder HUG » | My Dad » | Firsts » | Confessions (Weigh Day - 1) » | Hello God…It's M » | 38 Today :D » | K U T A » | The Race & Recovery »

Weigh in - Week 2





Weekly Breakdown
Food I ate
This week wasn't as brilliant as planned, however, I kept two meals out of three right on track so when I had a bit extra it didn't make me go over points, or not too far over anyway.

Liquid I drank
At least 3L of water per day. NO diet coke (week two now!!). My downfall has been the amount of wine I drank.

Exercise I undertook
I moved in excess of 80,000 steps for the week. And I went for my first swim in months. It was very hard!!

Things I did last week - checklist
I will continue my focus on filling my day with healthy, fresh, food. - done
I will ensure that each exercise outing is done with more intensity than last week. - done
I will reduce the frequency and size of the indulgences (but not cut them out altogether) - needs work

Things I will do this week
I will continue my focus on filling my day with healthy, fresh, food.
I will add two new exercise sessions this week. One yoga, one something else.
I will not have any wine until Sunday - when I can have 2 glasses maximum

So? How are you? not what you have done food wise or exercise... how are YOU doing my friend?

Love CM

Hi chook, well done! You are back on track now and there's no stopping you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??