« Home | Weigh in - Week 1 » | Shake Shudder HUG » | My Dad » | Firsts » | Confessions (Weigh Day - 1) » | Hello God…It's M » | 38 Today :D » | K U T A » | The Race & Recovery » | The Dinner »

Alrighty Then

DG had a great post just a short while back about how much motivation we have when we are doing a 'Week One'. I have just completed a Week One and I am literally bouncing around with energy and joy that I lost weight in, what I thought, was a far reflection of the work I put in. So now all I need to do is keep a tight reign and make sure I keep the focus on as I know that Week Two is usually bounce-back week. I am pretty good at week twos. At the beginning of the week. When I think I can do anything and achieve everything and work my tail off, then fall down harder than a Springbok faced with an All Black front line (sorry Linda LOL) when it comes to the end of the week and the scales haven't shifted or *gasp* they have bounced back up a little.

I have a feeling this week will be different. I accept that it is normal for Week Two to have a bounceback. But I am not going to help it bounce by screwing up everything I worked for last week. I will continue to focus, laugh, play, eat, make mistakes, learn from said mistakes, and just keep going - knowing that if I do so, it will all straighten up again in Week Three.

That being said, I am about to line up the bike in front of the TV so I can watch the Biggest Loser and be a loser at the same time ;D

Dad Update
My Dad is amazing. He is doing so well and healing faster than he, or the Dr's expected. He is back to eating real food - only small meals, but meals all the same. He is walking and doing some sitting up and generally feels really good. He will stay in the hospital for the full period of time to ensure that it is all doing what it should but so far so good :)

Links to check out
If you are in Sydney please remember to check out Mary's blog for dates for the Sydney Bloggers Christmas Picnic as well as other fabulous event dates coming up

Linda is on the hunt for your bras. No - not because she has run out of her own but for a great charitable event. If you have any bra you no longer need please visit her blog for the details on what to do next.

There were heaps of other things I had read lately (yes I have been keeping across you all via Bloglines) but now I can't remember any of them. I shall pop by again for a reminder..

onya, M! and great to hear your dad is doing well too.

all the best for week 2 ;)

Fantastic job M! May all your weeks be WEEK 1.

So glad to hear your Dear Dad is coming along well.xx

Great news about your dad, M, and thanks for reading my little country toon!

Well done M. So happy your dad is on the mend.

I have started back at WW again as of last night. Hopefully I will have my blog up and running again by the end of the week.

glad to hear your dad is doing so well Darl!
re your comment on Phils blog, I've been blond again since not long! though you'll see from the pics on my blog its really not so blonde, not like it used to be anyway!

So great to hear about your Dad hun - Am just trying to confirm the dates I am up next week to try and organise something to meet up

Great to hear about your dad!! And I reckon you'll have no problems keeping the motivation high, especially when you start seeing the results :-)

good news re yor dad M.xx

Excellent news M!
Bri

Fantastic news about your dad! Hope he continues to thrive. And you sound so in control again. Good for you. Have a happy weekend and keep smiling.

Hey M, great to hear you are bouncing off walls... I think! I've just started a 'week 1' with all new books and tools and novelty items I need to trick myself into thinking this is fun. But you've lost nearly 2kgs in your first week so I'm inspired to keep on trucking. Really good news that your Pa is on the mend, still sending those positive vibes...

All the best...

Cath

So pelased your dad is doing well. Life doesn;t seem fair at times as your family has already been through a lot.

I'm so glad your dad is on the mend :) :) :)

Congrats on the Week One loss Darl!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??